These are the services that GTF can provide to your company:
We are specialists in dermocosmetics. Ask us if you need help to comply with Regulation 1223/2009, European Portal, Security Report. Responsible statement
We advise you to obtain the Authorization of facilities for manufacturer / importer and the registration as a distribution company. We help you prepare the dossier to obtain the CE Marking.
National Parapharmacy Codes
We help you prepare the necessary documentation to obtain the National Code of Pharmacy (CN).
Food supplements and industry
In GTF we solve your paperwork related to food and food supplements. We make the revision of the labeling to adapt it to the regulations. We process the Communication of Food Supplements.
We advise you to present your facilities and your biocidal products and disinfectants in the Official Registries of Public Health.
We carry out health courses in face-to-face, online and in-company mode. for technical and non-technical personnel, and adapting the training to your business needs.
Ask us if you need help to get authorization from health facilities. We specialize in Opticians and Orthopedic Centers.
Do you want to implement ISO 13485, ISO 22716 or BPPC in your company? Check with our cabinet about quality systems and good manufacturing practices.
M Camps GTF provide extensive Regulatory services to pharma / biotech companies setting up or expanding in the Americas and in Europe.
Do you need more information about our services?
Explain us a bit more about your company, your products and your regulatory needs, and we will help you find the best solution.
Medical Technologies in 2021: a sector report from MedTech Europe
The European employers' association MedTech Europe publishes annually the report MedTech Europe's Facts and Figures. This study, which can be consulted publicly on its website, offers some relevant reliable statistical and economic data on digital health and medical technologies. And also, it is a complex investigation that allows you to approach the medical technologies sector from different angles and variables (depending on the product, the manufacturer, the consumer, health technology professionals…).
At Gabinete Técnico Farmacéutico M. Camps we have decided to share some of the most relevant data given by the Medtech Europe's report with our readers.
Did you know that...
- There are more than 500,000 products based on medical technologies. You can find them in hospitals, social services and in your own home.
- The European healthcare technology sector directly employs more than 760,000 people. By comparison, the European pharmaceutical industry employs around 795,000 people.
- Germany is the country with the highest number of people employed in the sector, while the number of medtech employees per capita is higher in Ireland and Switzerland.
- In Europe there are more than 33,000 medical technology companies. The largest number of them are also based in Germany, followed by Italy, the United Kingdom, France and Switzerland.
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) make up about 95% of the technology industry, most of which employ fewer than 50 people.
- In the European Union, an average of approximately 11% of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) goes to healthcare, a clearly pioneering, fundamental and constantly growing sector.