Hi! My name is Mercè Camps and I'm the director of GTF Pharma Consultancy.
GTF advise you about the legal terms to apply for your pharma product. We care about your business needs and help your product to accomplish the legislation.
We work for all publics:
“We are concerned about your technical needs, whether you are a small or a big company. If you need assessment in starting or improving your activities, feel free to contact us and we will find the solution that fits your specific needs”
Since 1991, Mercedes Camps Miró, founder, has managed Gabinete Técnico Farmacéutico (GTF), a Consulting Firm based in Barcelona, Spain, specialized in Regulatory Affairs and all other legal requirements from the Health Industry. GTF has a proven expertise at both the national and the international levels, in the business areas of Cosmetics, Medical Devices and Food Supplements.
GTF perform all necessary procedures to guarantee a full compliance with all current Health technical and legal regulations regarding products and facilities, so that time-to-market may be substantially reduced
GTF is a relevant member of Beauty Cluster Barcelona, Spanish Society of Cosmetic Chemists (SEQC) and the Health Self-Care Association (ANEFP). Mercè Camps, Director, is a Senior Pharmaceutical, member of the Royal Academy of Pharmacy, teacher at Barcelona´s University of Pharmacy and ex-member of the COFB (Barcelona Pharmacists Association).
We have a proven successful experience in solving sanitary issues. Our team of technicians will guide you to find the best solutions for your needs
CEO and Founder
Senior Technical Consultant
Senior Technical Consultant
Secretary of direction<br />
Medical Technologies in 2021: a sector report from MedTech Europe
The European employers' association MedTech Europe publishes annually the report MedTech Europe's Facts and Figures. This study, which can be consulted publicly on its website, offers some relevant reliable statistical and economic data on digital health and medical technologies. And also, it is a complex investigation that allows you to approach the medical technologies sector from different angles and variables (depending on the product, the manufacturer, the consumer, health technology professionals…).
At Gabinete Técnico Farmacéutico M. Camps we have decided to share some of the most relevant data given by the Medtech Europe's report with our readers.
Did you know that...
- There are more than 500,000 products based on medical technologies. You can find them in hospitals, social services and in your own home.
- The European healthcare technology sector directly employs more than 760,000 people. By comparison, the European pharmaceutical industry employs around 795,000 people.
- Germany is the country with the highest number of people employed in the sector, while the number of medtech employees per capita is higher in Ireland and Switzerland.
- In Europe there are more than 33,000 medical technology companies. The largest number of them are also based in Germany, followed by Italy, the United Kingdom, France and Switzerland.
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) make up about 95% of the technology industry, most of which employ fewer than 50 people.
- In the European Union, an average of approximately 11% of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) goes to healthcare, a clearly pioneering, fundamental and constantly growing sector.